Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 80

Thread: Is It Wrong?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is It Wrong?

    "I myself would mix with some, but not other races. Just the way I see fit. "

    you would mix with some? but not other races...what does that mean?
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  2. #12
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is It Wrong?

    ok here's the thing....me and my sister went out last night and there were a few guys there and I was really attracted to one of them...and I know that it is in the bible that it's wrong and most of the people in Pound are against it and most of my family are as well....but I don't think that it should matter since I like him..I guess I am just more worried about what my family and friends say than what I am thinking....
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is It Wrong?

    Unfortunately, it's that "Old South" attitude that some people still cling to around here.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is It Wrong?

    I dont really think it is all that wrong in the bible. I mean I have searched for it but cant find it. In my opinon if the guy is good to you and not using you for sex then it aint so bad. The best advise is to save sex until you are married. That way you know they truley love you. There are bad people in every race but also some good ones. Myself personally wouldnt do it but that is me. Remember beauty is on the inside not out. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Pray to the good Lord for a sign.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is It Wrong?

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    It's not wrong, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's right. But I mean everybody on here just looks at it like, Whites and blacks. But I see it as, whites, black, asians, latino's, and everything else. I myself would mix with some, but not other races. Just the way I see fit.

    [/ QUOTE ]


    i agree
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member statechamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is It Wrong?

    I see nothing wrong w/it.... you can't help who you fall in love with... just gotta be ready to face the consequences... .

  7. #17
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is It Wrong?

    Just what it says. I would date/go out with people from certain races, and then others I wouldn't.
    Nothing bad, just how i am.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is It Wrong?


    It seems akward down here to see interracial relationships because of the ratio to blacks and whites but for example I was in Greensburo NC a couple weeks ago and thats about all I saw. Black man with White Woman and White Men with black women. It is now an accepted part of society where both races are abundant. Down here in SWVA though everyone still holds the attitude that was held 30 years ago. It is starting to get more common in this area too though with UVa-Wise. I personally know lots of people with interracial relationships and I see no problem with it what so ever. If I liked an african American lady. There would be nothing to stop me from asking her on a date or such.. .

  9. #19
    Inactive Member JesseHensley's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is It Wrong? *DELETED*

    Post deleted by R0cketer

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is It Wrong?

    I edited this post and disagree with it somewhat but there is also some truth to it but the logic of OJ and Michael loses value. Their celebrity got them out of things, not their skin color. Robert Blake got off as well but that is kind of forgotten.

    The prison population thing is easily turned around and it can be said that is because white America protects its own, etc etc.

    Sad part is race is around and will always be an issue. What makes it bad is people, black or white, who try to make everything a race issue and that just makes the others view them badly and think things are worse.

    It was like on an American Idol board I visited. It didn't matter that a larger % of the final group was African American than the general population. It didn't matter that some white people got voted off that people didn't think should have but the moment one African American was voted off that they believed was better than a white person who stayed, everything was racist. Now I'm a pretty racially tolerant person. I know there are good and bad no matter what race someone is, but after you hear stuff like that nonstop, I find myself thinking stuff that I don't think just because its overly used. Look racism is wrong, but because you get a speeding ticket while doing 90 doesn't mean its racist, it might mean you were speeding. Because something you like doesn't sell or make as much money as you think it should, doesn't mean we're all racist, but maybe people just disagreed with you.

    It's never going to get better till the first instinct out of everybodys mouth isn't "race race race"

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •